Rules and Regulations
1. All dogs must pass the Evaluation ($20) to be part of the daycare program
2. Dogs over 7 months of age must be spayed/neutered
3. All dogs are required to attend a minimum of 1 play day a month or the dog must be re-evaluated at your expense
4. All dogs in the program are on probation. They are evaluated every play day to determine if they are right for the group play program.
5. A yellow Behavior Notice will be sent home when your dog exhibits inappropriate behaviors, sometimes with recommendations to help your dog.
6. If your dog receives 4 yellow Behavior Notices he/she will be removed from the program.
7. If your dog bites and causes a puncture or injury to another dog your dog will be removed from the program.
8. If your dog bites a human and causes a puncture or injury for any reason your dog will be removed from the program.
9. Depending on the behaviors your dog was asked to leave the program for, you may be able to attend training classes and have your dog be re-evaluated for the program.
10. We do understand that you enjoy watching your dogs play with their doggy friends but we do ask that you keep the viewing of the group to a minimum to help keep the dogs healthier and happier. The extended viewings at the fence cause the dogs to get excited and aroused which will lead to inappropriate behaviors.
11. Please be advised that some medical issues may not be appropriate for group playtime. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.